Not so new beginnings

16:39


That picture was taken four years ago. I was chasing a paper bag that flew away in the wind. I'd just had the most delicious bagel from a cafe with a name I can't remember. I've been looking for those trousers in the black hole that is my wardrobe for at least three and a half years I'm sure.

Like the photo, I created this blog around three years ago and then never wrote anything in it. I didn't even finish making it pretty, and to be fair, I still haven't finished making it pretty which doesn't really bode well for this attempt at blogging either.

Clearly, follow through has never really been my strong suit, but I guess when I created this blog three odd years ago I was graduating/had just graduated from university and was starting my first job which really knocked out any free time I had. Also I didn't have anything to blog about. So really, starting a blog was a little optimistic.

Three years on, I've done a 180 and I'm back at university. My free time is back (kind of). I'm cooking more. I'm crafting more. I have things to write about (kind of). I've also been stalking way more blogs now than I was then and I'm ~inspired. Mostly I just want to keep track of the things I do now since you know, they might be mildly more interesting.

But we'll see how that goes, follow through issues and all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blogger news

Blogroll

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook